Friday, January 8, 2010

Woman Sings Worship While in Labor

This beautiful video never fails to give me goosebumps. I wish every pregnant woman could know that labor can be this peaceful and relaxed. What a testimony to the power of music! As a Music Therapy student, I loved studying the impact music could have during labor. Singing and dancing along to my playlist was incredibly uplifting and encouraging to me during my long labor with Clay. Go to www.templetunes.com for more info on this awesome musician couple and a link to download the recording of this gorgeous song!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I think I may cry every time I see this. Makes me want another baby NOW! (maybe I should rethink that??!!) Love the blog..totally linking you girl ;o)

Erika said...

Amazing! Inspiring! Okay, I need to go make myself a CD to sing along to while I labor at home... I'm going to try to wait it out for a while at home, then head to Seton Health later than usual...