Monday, February 1, 2010

Lazy Days Skirts - Easiest Pattern!!!





Crafty Mamas, If you have a little girl, you simply have to download this super simple skirt pattern from Oliver + S - The Lazy Days Skirt Pattern. It is so, so easy! I am a beginning sewer and I barely know how to follow directions on a pattern, but now that I've figured this out, I've been sewing up a storm! Ruby actually brought me this fabric the other day and said "I want a skirt of this, mama!" So we sewed it together with her sitting on my lap! 10 minutes, tops! You could get very creative with fabric combos, fancy trim or ribbon or keep it simple. I love it! Sorry that our pictures aren't stellar - she was a little distracted by her new toy harmonica,  but too cute to resist snapping a few photos...




1 comment:

Alexandra Flora said...

Have you guys done the pillowcase dress yet? Pillow case capes for the young men. So easy and so fun. Ok, so I don't have a daughter yet but I'm the coolest aunt in the world to a few little ones who loved doing the project with me. Pillowcase clothing and chickpea gnocchi, I wish I had been this creative of a babysitter when I was a teen!